Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FAIL!

Okay so I could make up excuses all I want, but I am totally failing at my goals!  Obviously my time management is lacking so I'm hoping to improve on that!  I haven't even worked on my receipts from January and I've tried to keep all of them from February, but we'll see how that goes.  I think our grocery budget is done already for this month, or at least close because of our Superbowl party, but you know what, it was so worth it.  I think everyone had a great time and there was lots of good food!  You can't put a price on being with family and friends. 

With cleaning for the Superbowl party I wasn't able to do my daughters room.  I started putting clothes away that she has already grown out of, which is nuts, and that's as far as I got!  But in other good news, the rest of the house is clean still!  So it wasn't a total loss....

I'm hoping to get some stockpile pictures up here this week or next.  This is another busy week, and to top it all off my laptop isn't working at home so it limits my posting time too.  Hopefully I can get that in the shop this week! 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has already failed at their new years goals!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been failing as you say..I call it 'slacking'. It's only February....10 more months to go to hit our goals! With everything going on, it's hard to keep up with them all....but we will prevail! Keep your head up :)

    ReplyDelete