Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Randomness

So after a busy start to the year we went away for the weekend with my family up north.  It was great.  It was so beautiful up there and it was nice to not worry about anything for a bit.  Work has been busy, but I am glad to have a job! 

We're heading out to California next month, so I'm going to do a pantry challenge.  This will help me with my goal of making meal plans hahah!  We did nachos last night, we had pizza casserole tonight, tomorrow will be cordon bleu casserole in the crockpot, and then Thursday is a stir fry.  That's as far as I've gotten, so it's better then nothing!  Want to join me on the challenge?  I'd love any suggestions for recipes too, I've been trying a lot of new ones lately!  Leave a comment on your favorite!

I've still been working out 4 times a week, which is about the only goal I've been able to keep! 

I haven't been grocery shopping much which is nice on the budget, but I have been loving RA lately!  Although, I'm quite sick of them not having enough stock.  Either there is a serious shelf clearer or they suck at ordering enough stock.  But I hear the J&J baby items will be free next week, so I'm going to suck it up and get my caboose up early on Sunday to get those deals!! 

How have you been doing with your goals?  Join me for a pantry challenge, and let me know what you'll be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment