Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Free Stuff This Week!

Well I seriously thought this was a slow week, but boy was I wrong! 

Walgreens

Bayer Monitors - 14.99 and get a $5 RR
     Use Q from 10/25RP to get it free (only pay tax)
     MONEY MAKER!!

Kleenex - 1.09
    Use .50/3 Q from 11/1SS and $1 Q from Healthy Savings booklet
     MONEY MAKER of .23 or so

Ocean Spray - 1.99
    $1 peelies found on bottles + $1 Q from booklet (can't remember if its the Novemeber one or the Healthy savings one, these are by the sales flyers)
     FREE!!

RITE AID

Herbal Essence - BOGO
    Use BOGO Q from 10/11 P&G
    Get both products free (just pay tax)
If you have enough Q's for this, there is a $4/$20 purchase coupon on coupons.com that you can use as well to get $4 in other free stuff!

Well I'm off to watch my for my sis on the sidelines at the college football game!  Go Chippewas!

No comments:

Post a Comment