Sunday, November 29, 2009

What good deals did you get???

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know we did!  It seems like its non stop around here and I'm just pooped out!  I can't seem to keep up with it all.  Makes me look forward to vacation more and more!  I had to work on Black Friday so I didn't really go out in the mornning except to Lowes to get the hubster something (don't know if he reads this or not so I can't say what it was!), and then I went to Target after to get some xmas presents.  I can't believe they had a lot of their games left, so I was pretty happy! And of course I hit up Walgreens and CVS and thankfully that was a 3 day sale!  As I've mentioned before I've been shopping a lot online so I'm doing pretty good on presents.  I'm actually going to sit and list/evaluate what I have for everyone while I'm watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters tonight.  I feel like I'm making some progress, but there always seems to be something else! 

I haven't been posting any deals really because I haven't even been to the grocery store for "shopping shopping" for about 3 or 3.5 weeks now!  Its been nuts, I've been busy, been burned out and just have a lot at home that we make do with, so I guess all this stockpiling is paying off!  I've just had to go for the milk, fruits and veggies. 

We got a new Walmart by us, but I haven't really ever shopped there....any good deals there? 

Well I'm going to gear up to deal with the presents, laundry and then of course some Cyber Monday!  What good deals did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment