Sunday, November 22, 2009

Who's Ready for Black Friday?!?!

I AM I AM!! If you haven't had a chance to check out a preview of the ads head on over to http://bfads.net/ to check them out!  Of course I'll be hitting  up CVS and Walgreens, but thankfully I just don't need much so I don't have a shopping gameplan yet.  I am going to stop at Lowes, I see they have a fire/water proof safe for $20 that my hubby has wanted so I'll grab that on the way to work - yes I do have to work, but I told my boss I could be a tad late :)  That man is awesome!  I'm hoping that a lot of the sales in store might be online as well, especially Kohls.  You can always find great stuff there! 

I've been doing some online shopping lately which I LOVE!  I use Ebates which gives you money back for your online purchases.  Granted its only a few percent, but it ads up, especially around the holidays.  If you haven't used Amazon yet, you so need to check it out!  I've gotten some great deals on there 64% off legos, cheap cds, and even some awesome vaccum bags.  I've gotten half of the presents online and now I just need those little filler gifts, which I think I might get $5 or $10 gift cards for coffee and be done! 

So I read about this deal that sounded too good to be true, but it isn't!  You sign up for a trial of Complete Home for $1 and get $50 in gift cards for Lowes!  After a couple months of hearing people actually receive their cards and were able to cancel their membership easily I decided to try.  It took about 2 weeks to get the cards and then about 5 minutes to cancel the membership - go here for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment