Monday, October 5, 2009

Baking All Day!

Well since hubby had surgery on Friday, I decided to take today and tomorrow off to help him out.  You don't realize how much you really do use both hands until you can't use one of them!  He slept a lot of today and so did the little one, so I got a couple hours to just sit and enjoy doing nothing!  I know I know I should have been doing homework or something, but I'm so tired! 
After the little one woke up he wanted to make cookies (he found my cookie cutters and was all geeked).  So we made some sugar Halloween cookies, it was a good time!  I've been wanting to make these since I saw them posted, so I finally did it!  Ohh they were really good, I didn't do the chocolate drizzle on top, but I can only imagine how good it would have been!  If you get some time, make them, you won't be disappointed, I promise.

I'll post the deals at CVS and Walgreens tomorrow, looks like some decent stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment