Monday, October 12, 2009

Favorite Deals This Week

I haven't had too much of a chance to look through the papers, but so far here are my favorite deals (I'll update as I get through the papers):

Meijer

Snuggle (sheets and liquid) $3.99 - use $3/1 coupon from 10/4 RP
     Some people have reported seeing this at their dollar stores for $3 - I checked the Dollar General by me and they only have a 40 count dryer sheet box for $2.  I think the one at Meijer has more sheets in it, but I will see when I go later in the week.

Kroger

Kroger Block and shredded cheese 10/$10
     I know sometimes you can get the Kraft cheese with a coupon and good sale cheaper then this, but I'm out of cheese (oh no, say it isn't so!), so this is a good deal for me.  I bought a few packages at Meijer last week but they were out of stock, so I didn't get as many as I wanted.

CVS

Pumpkin Carving kit - $1.99 get $1.99 ECB

No comments:

Post a Comment